Good Life { Cote D'Azur - France } Part I


Clear azure sea water, floating yachts, bright parasols, white stone narrow streets and pastel roses. This is how I would describe the French Riviera. A sun-soaked playground for many travellers. No wonder that my body and soul got seduced by the regions glorious beauty. I kept falling in love with every breathtaking vista and every evening dinner :)
 
I must say our trip was perfectly timed because busy Monte Carlo Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival were over :) We took our time to enjoy it. The Riviera is all about living a good life after all...

This is the first part of the photos from Haute de Cagnes, Monaco and Cannes beach.



Click here to see more




















11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. I love your dress on the first picture. So gorgeous.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wish I was in France!

    xox,
    Angelina

    www.cablecarchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! They're magazine-worthy : )

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissima!! (You) and offcourse the pics! You are so talented and posh!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos ! All is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous photos, looks so lovely there!

    xx danielle
    fameliquorlove // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh it looks truly stunning there! I'm so glad you got to enjoy your time though, and the first picture of this post is especially breath taking!!

    ReplyDelete