Summer Break


I had some lovely days in Meloneras, Gran Canaria this July. My mum and I decided to get away from it all and have proper quality time together. We were soaking the sunshine, doing lots of swimming, trying out refreshing cocktails, reading and catching up... What can be more fabulous and relaxing!
I really like islands for our holiday destinations, as they seem so remote and peaceful. There is no continent rush or serious business going on...
Yes, my heart fills with joy when I look at the photos from our summer gateway : )

Click here to see more

















5 comments:

  1. U R Miss Eleganza!:) Beautiful pics, trips with family are always special ... kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant and beautiful pictures. a greeting

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are absolutely stunning!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! everything's so beautiful!

    could you please follow me?:)
    http://freeyourfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete