Happy New Year! Celebration Cheesecake!


Happy New Year my friends!

 I know I was out of the blogosphere for a bit but I am looking forward to the exciting year of 2015! 

I will update you very soon what I have been up to ;)

All the best and may all your wishes become reality in 2015!

But for now let me share with you a festive cheesecake recipe which I decided to make for our NEY celebration. I love cheesecakes because there so many different ways to make this classic dessert your own!

You will need:

For the base:
  • 250 g digestive biscuits
  • 75 g butter
  • 100 g chocolate ( I prefer dark chocolate )
For the filling:
  • 100 g  cream cheese
  • 100 g mascarpone cheese ( because I have some leftovers)
  • 100 g soured cream
  • 200 g sugar
  • 3 medium eggs
  • lemon juice
  • 200 g of raspberries 
heat the oven to 120C/100C fan/gas and line the base of a 20cm round spring form tin with grease proof paper.

For the base melt the butter and chocolate on the low heat.  Crush the biscuits and mix them well with melted chocolate butter. Put the mix into the cake base/tin and put into the oven for 5 min. 

For the filling mix cream cheese, mascarpone, soured cream, sugar and eggs with a bit of a lemon juice. Tip the mix on top of the biscuit base and smooth over the top.

Bake for 45 mins then turn off the oven, leave the cake inside for another hour then cool at room temperature. Chill overnight.

Before serving let your imagination go wild and serve the cake. I decorated it with chocolate shards and raspberries :)

BON APPETIT


No comments:

Post a Comment